Well, i was gone for a long time because....
- got my semester result and I got an offer in pursuing Bachelor of Actuarial Science at UITM :)
- took my MUET test (Malaysian University English Test). Its compulsory for us to take it in order to pursue our study. got the result already ;)
- rent a house with friends.
- working as part timer at DAISO. :O (Its a Japan store. nothing fancy. :\ but the wages is fancy :3 )
- went vacation with family to Turkey! Marvelous country! Magnifique view! *recommending*
- had awesome Family day at Lumut, Perak.
Okay enough listing. I know you guys dont bother to know or even read it. Hey, its 2012 already? well. How did you guys celebrate your New Year? Having party? Nothing? No? For me, I celebrated my New Year with my family, having dinner together and watched 3 Idiots. 3idiots? What is 3Idiots? WHAT IS 3IDIOTS?
Its not like 3stooges, Charlie Chaplin or Mr Bean. And It's not an English movie. It is a Hindi movie, a nice movie actually and basically about friendship and about life. You should watch it IF you had come across college life and IF you have FRIENDS. IF. :p Nahh... Just kidding. I'm just strongly recommend to you to watch it. Go! Download it!
Watching this movie made me realized that I should be confident and also to believe myself. Be confident what i want to do, and not following people's orders.
Okay thats enough for tonight. So toodles! :) Remember, All is well.






0 comments:
Post a Comment